Beth Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW Weekly Updates

+2
MyMuffinIsPimpin
bpglamazon91
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RAW Weekly Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: RAW Weekly Updates

Post by bpglamazon91 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:03 pm

Beth Phoenix & Santino Segment
Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix are shown backstage. Santino tells her that he spoke with Shane McMahon and that she has a match for the women's title against Mickie James. She grabs Santino's phone and throws it at the wall behind him as Santino lets out a high pitched scream. Beth then walks off

Womens Championship Match-Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James
Beth goes on the offence straight off and takes Mickie down. She then attempts a springboard suplex but Mickie lands on her feet and takes Beth down with a running clothesline. As Beth gets to her feet, Mickie runs her into the corner and shoulder barges her into the corner. Mickie then went to the top rope but Santino grabbed her leg from the outside. Mickie then dropped onto the apron and kicked Santino hard in the head. Beth then grabbed Mickie from inside the ring and swung her back and head first into the steel ring post. Beth then pulled Mickie into the ring and got the pin

Winner: Still Womens Champion, Beth Phoenix
After her victory, Santino got into the ring and put Beth on his shoulders. He then started celebrating with her which was hilarious. Mickie seemed genuinly hurt and didn't move for a short while after Beth and Santino left.
It was a good match and the crowd was quite into it, considering the deadness of crowds for diva matches lately.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:59 am

I'm really gald that Beth retain her title. I'm angry that the match was made to where Santino had to give Beth a "helping hand" but other than that at least we finally saw Beth in action. Through I hope we are not going to be seeing another Beth/Mickie feud.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Post by Glamafan Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:32 am

Admin wrote:I'm really gald that Beth retain her title. I'm angry that the match was made to where Santino had to give Beth a "helping hand" but other than that at least we finally saw Beth in action. Through I hope we are not going to be seeing another Beth/Mickie feud.

Agreed. It was good at first, but I don't want any more Beth/Mickie feuding.

Beth should get to return to dominating all of the other divas.
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 am

Glamafan wrote:
Admin wrote:I'm really gald that Beth retain her title. I'm angry that the match was made to where Santino had to give Beth a "helping hand" but other than that at least we finally saw Beth in action. Through I hope we are not going to be seeing another Beth/Mickie feud.

Agreed. It was good at first, but I don't want any more Beth/Mickie feuding.

Beth should get to return to dominating all of the other divas.

Very much. I'm ready to see the Beth we saw last year,instead of this Beth we'll seeing now.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Glamafan Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Admin wrote:I must say if there thing that I get tired of seeing is that stupid move of Kelly Kelly. I just want to break her legs and tell her try to pull it off now. Sorry not in a good mood.

Nah, I want to break Kelly Kelly's legs every time I see her Razz
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:51 am

All of the wrestlers are in three-quarters of the ring for the Superstar Forum. Stephanie comes out and is at the lectern by the entrance. She says that ever since Mike Adamle has resigned, her office has been inundated with questions from the Raw Superstars and the fans. Stephanie asks who is first and Randy Orton gets on the medal stand. Randy asks Stephanie why Sunday’s title match at Survivor Series goes to John Cena. Randy says that he is more talented and more deserving. He asks what is so special about John Cena. Stephanie says that the decision was made by her brother Shane without consulting with her. John was a top contender before his injury and was a three time champion so he gets the title match. Orton says that he is next.
Cody Rhodes takes the mic from Randy and he asks Stephanie about Randy giving Ted a concussion. Instead of being punished, he was named the captain of a team at Survivor Series. Cody wonders why Orton was not suspended for what he did. Stephanie says that they are grown men and women and are responsible for their actions. Stephanie reminds Cody that Orton did the same to CM Punk so they will meet tonight. It will be a thirty man lumberjack match. Randy says that it will be chaos, but Stephanie disagrees.

Santino takes the mic and he is joined by Beth Phoenix. Santino says that the rapping singer Akon is here tonight so he will ask his question in the form of a rapping song. Santino puts on his rapping song hat and he complains about losing to William Regal and he raps that he wants a rematch against Regal. Santino tells Regal that he isn’t in a restaurant, but he was served. Stephanie tells Santino that he lost two rematches. Santino wonders if Akon thinks it is funny and suggests that a squirrel bite on his privates.

Bradshaw gets on the medal stand and he wants to know where Stephanie’s father is so he can talk about a person Vince has had a problem with and that is Shawn Michaels. Stephanie says that her father is out of the picture so her and Shane will control things. Shawn interrupts Stephanie and suggests that if they don’t want to wait the six days because someone got bashed in the head with a chair. What if they want their revenge tonight? Stephanie tells Shawn that he has to wait. Shawn says that we are all responsible for their actions and he apologizes before Shawn attacks Bradshaw. Bradshaw leaves the ring under the bottom rope to the floor. Shawn puts on Bradshaw’s hat as Bradshaw heads to the back.

Match Number One: Kelly Kelly versus Victoria
Victoria with a kick to the midsection followed by a forearm to the back. Kelly with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors and a drop kick. Kelly with handspring back elbow to Victoria in the corner. Victoria sends Kelly to the mat and follows it with a back breaker. Victoria with a back breaker and she drops down with a version of Shock Treatment for a two count. Victoria with an Irish whip and she tries for a side slam but Kelly with a school girl rollup for the three count.
Winner: Kelly Kelly

After the match, Victoria attacks Kelly on the floor and then she hits the Widow’s Peak. Mickie James, Candice, and Jillian come to the ring and Victoria leaves the ring. Beth attacks Victoria from behind and Victoria gets a double Japanese arm drag from Jillian and Candice. Beth smashed Victoria hard onto the mad with a Glam Slam.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:53 am

Whoa...I can't believe Beth actually Glam-Slammed Victoria... Shocked

Can't wait till Survivor Series!XD
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:42 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:Whoa...I can't believe Beth actually Glam-Slammed Victoria... Shocked

Can't wait till Survivor Series!XD

Neither can I. Who knows what happens next.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:51 am

Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea and Jillian Hall vs. Mickie, Candice and Melina
The heel Divas come out first and there's a fan at ringside with a Beth Phoenix sign. It's WWE developmental Diva Milena Roucka. No word what her new name will be yet. Beth starts speaking and Jillian Hall interrupts her and says she is excited about the Slammy Awards. Jillian breaks out in a horrible song. We go to commercial.

Back from commercial and Mickie and Candice come out, followed by Melina. They gave away Melina's return before she came out and Lawler botched it. Candice and Jillian go at it with Beth getting tagged in. Beth drops her for a 2 count.

Beth with a backbreaker(3 times) on Candice and she applies the pressure. Beth tags in Katie Lea but in comes Melina too. Melina decks Jillian and goes to work on Katie. Katie misses a clothesline and Melina hits a nice rollup for a 2 count. Beth comes in now but catches a jawbreaker from Melina. Mickie dives from the top onto Beth. Melina hits her split leg drop on Katie Lea for the pinfall and the win.
Winners: Melina, Candice Michelle and Mickie James
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:52 am

Watching Milena Roucka with the "Glamazon In Training" sign,I have a feeling that we are going to see another Trish Vs Mickie feud.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SoleSmasher17 Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 am

I hope its a interesting angle, i think we are gonna see a mentor/student type thing with Beth and Roucka, with Beth taking her under her wing and showing her the ropes (maybe have Beth help Roucka win some matches, and vice versa), Roucka could probably play the "lackey" or the sidekick or something, but in the end Roucka gets a little too close to Santino causing Glamarella to split up and Beth turning face to feud with them.
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Music, Extreme Sports, Playing 360/PS3, and MMA
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://sir-rocky.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:15 am

SoleSmasher17 wrote:I hope its a interesting angle, i think we are gonna see a mentor/student type thing with Beth and Roucka, with Beth taking her under her wing and showing her the ropes (maybe have Beth help Roucka win some matches, and vice versa), Roucka could probably play the "lackey" or the sidekick or something, but in the end Roucka gets a little too close to Santino causing Glamarella to split up and Beth turning face to feud with them.

The only problem I have with a face Beth is and like its been said before, The whole glamazon gimmick wouldn't work too well. But I'm intrested in seeing where angle goes too.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Glamafan Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:57 am

Hmm, I think that this will be an interesting angle.
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:18 am

We are back in time to hear Jillian warble in the ring.

Jillian Hall vs Melina
Before the match starts, Beth and Santino come out to watch. Roucka was once again shown in the crowd with a “Go Glamazon!” sign.

They lock up and Jillian with a forearm on the break. Jillian with a shoulder that sends Melina to the apron and then Jillian sends her to the floor. Jillian sends Melina into the apron and then they return to the ring. Melina with punches and Jillian with a tilt-a-whirl front slam. Jillian with a reverse chin lock isolating the arm and then she has Melina’s leg too. Jillian slams Melina’s face into the mat followed by a shoulder in the corner Jillian tries for the handspring elbow but Melina scouts it and she has Jillian in a body scissors. Melina with a seated senton splash for a near fall. Melina appears to have hurt her leg and Jillian takes advantage. Melina with a Code Red for the three count.
Winner: Melina

After the match, Santino gets on the mic and he says that he was not impressed. Santino says that he does not think that Melina has what it takes to beat Beth. Melina says that she is going to take the Women’s title from Beth. Santino tells Melanie that she cannot talk to Beth like that. Santino says that anyone can do her entrance and he will show her. Santino stretches for the split and then he adjusts things. Santino falls off the apron and he might have hurt himself. Melina shows Santino how it is done.

We are back and we see a Moments Ago moment of Santino hurting his boys and Beth consoling him. Santino is in the locker room with bags of ice on his groin. Santino gets a back rub from Goldust, but Santino doesn’t know it is him. Santino runs away with the ice bags on his groin.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:20 am

Rouka was once again appeared on RAW,and she was holding "Go Glamazon!" sign.
Hmm,yup,we will be seeing a Beth x Rouka angle!XD
Anyways,Santino was hilarious when he was trying to split and ended up hurting himself!XD
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 am

We are back and it is time for the next Slammy Award: Couple of the Year. Presenting the award are Kelly Kelly and Kane. Kane does not look like he wants to be there and he mentions that the last time he was in a relationship, he tombstoned a priest. The nominees are: Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix; Edge and Vickie Guerrero; William Regal and Layla; and Finlay and Hornswoggle. The winners are Edge and Vickie Guerrero. Vickie comes out and she is glowing about her victory. Vickie starts off her acceptance speech with a few ‘excuse mes’ Vickie says that Edge and her have been through so much this past year. This award means that true love prevails.

Santino and Beth come out and Santino goes to the lectern. Santino is not happy that they lost to Vickie and Edge. They are not couple of the years. Santino says that Vickie is the cougar of the year. Unlike Vickie and Edge, Santino never had someone try to have Undertaker send him to hell. They have challenged all of the nominees. Santino says that even though he strained his scrotisimus region, they will still prevail.

We go to commercial.

Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix versus Hornswoggle and Fit Finlay
Hornswoggle tries Beth’s entrance and has a unibrow. Finlay puts his hat on Beth’s head and Beth slaps Finlay. Finlay slaps Santino and he leaves the ring. Santino says that he has this one and he tells Beth to go to the apron. Finlay with a waist lock but Santino with an elbow. Finlay with a series of clothesline to Santino followed by a running shoulder in the corner. Santino with a kick to Finlay but Finlay with an atomic drop and Santino is in pain. Santino is now faces to faces with Hornswoggle and Hornswoggle with a kick and DDT. Hornswoggle goes up top and he hits the Frog Splash for the three count.
Winners: Fit Finlay and Hornswoggle

After the match, Finlay and Hornswoggle invite Beth into the ring.

The next Slammy is being presented and it is for Diva of the Year. Presenting are Melina and Teddy Long. The nominees are: Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, and Michelle McCool. The winner is Beth Phoenix. Beth is holding Santino up and then when she hears that she won, she drops Santino faster than the price of gasoline.

Beth accepts on behalf of all dominant divas around the world. Melina attacks Beth and Beth fights back. Santino tries to help but he gets hit in the scrotisimus region. Beth apologizes for hurting Santino’s solar plexus.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:59 am

YAY!!Beth won the "Diva Of The Year" Slammy!XD Props to Beth for emerging as the Diva Of The Year!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:40 am

Congrats Beth!!! I'm so happy she won diva of the year. Of course now the haters are going to go insane on youtube. Twisted Evil I love the comical moments with Santino. And seeing Beth smiling was so adorable. And having Melina attack Beth went perfect with the moment.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

RAW Weekly Updates - Page 2 Empty Raw updates

Post by Orichalon Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Huzzah for BEth being Diva of the year! Anyone else thought she was adorable in that whole segment, starting with her smiling cause she won?
Orichalon
Orichalon

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-09

https://www.youtube.com/blueorichalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:02 am

Orichalon wrote:Huzzah for BEth being Diva of the year! Anyone else thought she was adorable in that whole segment, starting with her smiling cause she won?

She was. Theres no doubt that the emotion on Beth's face was real.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 am

Match Number One: Kelly Kelly and Melina versus Jillian Hall and Beth Phoenix with Santino Marella
Beth’s fan is strategically placed where Beth can see her. She wants a photo with Beth and Santino takes it for her.

Jillian and Kelly start things off and Jillian works on the arm but Kelly escapes and has Jillian in a side head lock. Kelly with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors. Kelly is pulled down by Beth from behind and Jillian gets a near fall. Jillian slams Kelly’s head into the mat and then chokes her in the ropes. Jillian with a punch to the ribs followed by knees. Kelly tries to make the tag but Jillian knocks Melina off the apron and Kelly gets the three count with a rollup.
Winners: Kelly Kelly and Melina

After the match, Jillian attacks Kelly and Beth joins in after knocking Melina off the apron.

Kane’s pyro goes off and Kane comes to the ring and he stands between Kelly, Beth and Jillian. Kane stands over Kelly and Kelly tries to crawl away. Kelly backs into the corner and Kane offers his hand, but Kelly gets out of the ring. Kane follows Kelly to the back. We go to commercial.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:10 am

Santino Marella is with Beth Phoenix in the back. He says that for the last twelve months the fans have given him disrespect. They laughed when he hurt his scrotus region. They mocked him when he lost his title. Santino says that he has a secret for the kids about Santa Claus. Beth asks Santino if he wants to do this. Santino tells Beth that he loves her but he tells her to shut up her face. Santino is about to give the secret but he is interrupted by John Cena. John says that Santino does not like Santa because he did not bring Santino what he wanted. Santino says that he would love nothing better than to shut up Cena. Santino tells Cena to pick anyone to join him to face Santino and Beth. We cut to Goldust and he wants to be his partner. Santino says that his partner needs to have ovaries. Santino says when they win, he will tell the secret of Santa Claus.

Santino has a mic and he says that he appreciates the cheers from the fans. Santino points to a lady in the crowd and her name is Rosa Mendes and she is the world’s biggest Santino Marella fan. She has her Glamazon sign and she says that she is the second biggest Santino fan and second best is not bad. Just ask Canada who is always second to the United States.

Santino reminds us that he would reveal a secret about Santa Claus when they beat John Cena and his tag team partner. Santino is going to tell them now and it will change their lives forever. The secret is . . .

John Cena’s music. John has a mic and he says that he did some research. Santino’s secret is that Santa Claus is here tonight. Santa is in the front row and he gave John a Christmas wish and it is a tag team partner and it is Trish Stratus.

Match Number Six: Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix versus John Cena and Trish Stratus
Cena and Santino start things off and they lock up and Cena with a side head lock take down. Cena backs Santino into the corner and Santino with a punch when the referee was out of position. Santino avoids Cena and he tags in Beth and that means that Trish enters the match. Beth says that she has been waiting her whole life for this and she pushes Trish. Trish with forearms and Trish does the matrix followed by the Thesz Press. Trish with chops to Beth. Beth with a vertical choke to Trish and she throws Trish into the turnbuckles. Beth with a waist lock and Santino goes up but Trish sends Beth into the ropes and Santino’s scrotal region is hurt. Trish with a handstand rana(Stratusphere) to Santino. Beth with punches to Trish and Beth gets a near fall. Beth with a back breaker to Trish and then she picks Trish up and hits another. Beth pulls Trish around the ring by her hair and then she punches Trish. Beth with a wheelbarrow but Trish with a bulldog. Cena tags in and Santino comes in too. Cena with the flying shoulder tackles followed by the Blue Thunder Bomb and it is followed by the five knuckle shuffle. Cena with the FU set up but Beth pulls Santino off. Trish with the Chick Kick and then Cena with the FU for the three count on Santino.
Winners: John Cena and Trish Stratus
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:11 am

Can you believe it?After the match,everyone is saying Trish is better than Beth!I mean,what the fuck?
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SoleSmasher17 Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:Can you believe it?After the match,everyone is saying Trish is better than Beth!I mean,what the fuck?

Its just a bunch of Trish fans, everyone knows in a legit fight Beth will hurt Trish, but it was her hometown and she was partnered with "superman" so it was logically that they would win, but Trish didnt pin Beth so i think WWE know's how to do something right.
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Music, Extreme Sports, Playing 360/PS3, and MMA
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://sir-rocky.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:52 pm

It was only a matter of time that Trish return. I personally think she is overrated and arrogant. But look what happen to all her attempted careers after WWE. First she skip out on her honeymoon after getting married to be a host of tv show that didn't work out. After a while she open a yoga studio but it didn't take off like she wanted it too. And I can see why she would want to return to WWE. Espically since former fellow divas Torria and Lita had no problem getting thet post-WWE careers to take off while everything she tried didn't. And with Beth proving herself as the best diva, we started to see Trish touring with WWE and doing interviews about how she would like to to prove to Beth that she is the best diva there will ever be. But at least we won't see so much eye candy now.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down