Beth Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW Weekly Updates

+2
MyMuffinIsPimpin
bpglamazon91
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RAW Weekly Updates Empty RAW Weekly Updates

Post by bpglamazon91 Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:48 am

RAW 21 October 2008

Glamarella & Hacksaw Jim Duggan Segment

Back from commercial and Santino Marella comes out with Beth Phoenix. Santino is dressed as Roddy Piper, Goldust and Honky Tonk Man all in one. What a sight. Santino says all of his potential opponents for Cyber Sunday are washed up. Santino rips Rodney the Piper and then Goldendust, as he calls them. Santino then rips the Honky Donk Man. Beth and Santino go on until Hacksaw Duggan comes out.

Hacksaw gets in the ring and yells Santino's name. Santino rips him as well and calls him washed up. Duggan calls Santino confused and a flash in the pan. Duggan says he doesn't appreciate him disrespecting his generation. Santino brings the Honk-A-Meter out again. Santino keeps joking on Hacksaw. Duggan calls Beth Santino's boyfriend. She gets in his face and he calls her a tough guy. Santino calls them fighting words and takes off his Piper outfit. Beth throws the clothes in Duggan's face and Santino smashes the guitar over his face and lays him out. Santino says whoever faces him at Cyber Sunday will never forget the name... Santino's mouth is busted open and he's bleeding pretty badly. It looked like he got hit by a piece of the guitar.

credit:www.wrestlezone.com

Last edited by bpglamazon91 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

RAW Weekly Updates Empty Re: RAW Weekly Updates

Post by bpglamazon91 Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 am

Ugh!No scheduled match for Beth this week!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:25 pm

I hate Santino espically now that he made fun of Goldust. Evil or Very Mad
Beth looked so pretty and she looked really pretty whenever she smiled.
Too bad she didn't wrestler I was looking forward to seeing her in-ring.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:56 am

Admin wrote:I hate Santino espically now that he made fun of Goldust. Evil or Very Mad

You're a Goldust fan?Cool!LOL!XD

Yeah..there were no scheduled matches for Beth recently,which is upsetting me.
I watch RAW is mainly because of Beth.I want to see her in action! Evil or Very Mad
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:I hate Santino espically now that he made fun of Goldust. Evil or Very Mad

I watch RAW is mainly because of Beth.I want to see her in action! Evil or Very Mad

Yep, that I am, I rememeber watching Goldust on WWF as a little kid. I watch Raw too because of Beth and seeing a divas match without Beth is really painful.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:18 pm

Beth was featuring on RAW this week,but she did not scheduled for a match.Ugh!!!

Santino Marella(with Beth at ring side) vs The ‘Glamahaas’
Lilian Garcia introduces guest commentators for this match. Out comes Roddy Piper, Goldust and The Honky Tonk Man.

Santino takes the mic before the match and has something to say. He brings up the Honk-A-Meter on the screen. Santino is dissing everyone and putting over Beth Phoenix as The Glamazon's music comes out and it's Charlie Haas dressed as Beth Phoenix.(Ouch!)

Haas gets off the top rope after impersonating Beth and Santino decks him from behind. Santino throws Haas the floor and ends up smacking The Honky Tonk Man. Roddy Piper and Goldust block Santino from leaving the ring. Santino turns around to a big guitar shot from Honky. Goldust, Honky and Piper take shots before leaving together as Beth checks on Santino.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack "The King& Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:37 am

Admin wrote:
bpglamazon91 wrote:

Yep, that I am, I rememeber watching Goldust on WWF as a little kid. I watch Raw too because of Beth and seeing a divas match without Beth is really painful.

yeah........ the other divas haven't got impressive wrestling abilities: in their matches there isn't the power game that is always used only by Beth afro
Jack
Jack "The King&

Male
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : student/Go to the gym
Humor : happy
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

RAW Weekly Updates Empty Raw

Post by Glamafan Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:43 pm

I miss Beth on Raw Sad
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 pm

I think the pretending to be Beth is taking the negative light and making fun of her too far now. It fucks me up enough knowing that Beth might lose the title to Kelly but come on what is there to make fun of. I don't get it. Because she is a heel? Because she has muscle? Oh I know its because she hasn't fucking done playboy or show her tits to everyone. Goddamn I fucking hate this.
Sorry for the rant and cussing, I'm just getting pissed off at this.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:25 am

Admin wrote:I think the pretending to be Beth is taking the negative light and making fun of her too far now. It fucks me up enough knowing that Beth might lose the title to Kelly but come on what is there to make fun of. I don't get it. Because she is a heel? Because she has muscle? Oh I know its because she hasn't fucking done playboy or show her tits to everyone. Goddamn I fucking hate this.

Haha!I understand how you feel,and I'm fucking pissed off too!
However,no matter how much we rant,we sigh and we cuss,WWE is too dumb to realize that.
They are wasting the real talents!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:52 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:I think the pretending to be Beth is taking the negative light and making fun of her too far now. It fucks me up enough knowing that Beth might lose the title to Kelly but come on what is there to make fun of. I don't get it. Because she is a heel? Because she has muscle? Oh I know its because she hasn't fucking done playboy or show her tits to everyone. Goddamn I fucking hate this.

Haha!I understand how you feel,and I'm fucking pissed off too!
However,no matter how much we rant,we sigh and we cuss,WWE is too dumb to realize that.
They are wasting the real talents!

Sadly thats the plain truth. We are the voices that WWE does whatever it takes to not here and its a shame.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:55 am

RAW is just two days away.Do you guys think there is any scheduled match for Beth this week?
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:36 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:RAW is just two days away.Do you guys think there is any scheduled match for Beth this week?

I'm hoping there is. I've heard there might be face off between Kelly Kelly and Beth after a match which results in Kelly Kelly winning. With SdvsRaw 2009 coming out we might see other divas coming from other brands so I'm hoping for a Beth vs Natalya match.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:50 am

Admin wrote:
bpglamazon91 wrote:RAW is just two days away.Do you guys think there is any scheduled match for Beth this week?

I'm hoping there is. I've heard there might be face off between Kelly Kelly and Beth after a match which results in Kelly Kelly winning. With SdvsRaw 2009 coming out we might see other divas coming from other brands so I'm hoping for a Beth vs Natalya match.

Wft?Kelly?Beating Beth?That is just too much!If that happens,I'm gonna fucking kill her! Evil or Very Mad

Wait a sec...Tonight RAW is the celebration of 800 episodes,right?Does that mean Beth will make another unique TV appearance?Or yet,Glamarella again? Suspect
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:01 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Wft?Kelly?Beating Beth?That is just too much!If that happens,I'm gonna fucking kill her! Evil or Very Mad

Wait a sec...Tonight RAW is the celebration of 800 episodes,right?Does that mean Beth will make another unique TV appearance?Or yet,Glamarella again? Suspect

Yes three hours of Raw. woot woot! Sadly I think we are to see Glamrella. This a historic episode as WWE said and well Glamrella will be remember more than just Beth. I love her but 20 years from now when they remember this episode Glamrella would be somthine they would rather aired than just Beth being the Glamazon.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:30 am

Yeah..I think you're right.
But still,I want to see Beth in action!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:Yeah..I think you're right.
But still,I want to see Beth in action!

I do too. Either way I'm sure we'll to see Kelly Kelly and Glamarella
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, Layla, Katie Lea Burchill, Jillian, Maryse, Natalya, Victoria & Lena Yada def. Mae Young, Divas Champion Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, Eve, Brie Bella & Tiffany.

Raw’s 800th episode celebration was also the setting for the biggest Divas competition in WWE history, a 16-Diva Tag Team Match. After the Divas made their entrance, the referee noticed that the team of Divas Champion Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle, Eve, Brie Bella & Tiffany was short by one competitor. Luckily, WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young made her way to the ring, rounding out the team. Showing a complete lack of respect for the ring legend, Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix rolled up an unsuspecting Young, pinning her for the win.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:26 am

16-Diva Tag Team Match
It looks like it's going to be Beth Phoenix, Lena Yada, Layla, Maryse, Jillian, Victoria, Natalya Neidhart and Katie Lea vs. Mickie, Candice, Michelle McCool, Eve Torres, Brie Bella, Tiffany and Kelly Kelly. There's only 7 girls on the face team. The music hits and out comes Mae Young! Beth attacks Kelly to start the match and here we go. Kelly hits her head scissor move early and tags in Mae Young. Mae comes in and hits big left handsd on Beth. Then Natalya and Victoria, then Jillian. Mae falls to the mat but gets up and hits Layla. The Divas try to corner her but Team Kelly comes in to make the save. The Divas rumble around and Beth rolls Mae Young up from behind for the win.
Winners: Team Beth

After the match, Santino comes down to celebrate with Beth, taunting Mae Young. The Divas help Mae to her feet in the ring as she celebrates with the fans.

Credits:
www.wrestlezone.com
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:28 am

Ugh...They wasted another week yet again.What the heck was Mae Young doing there in the first place!I mean no disrespect to her but look,she can't even really move!LOL!
Overall,the match is sucks.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:Ugh...They wasted another week yet again.What the heck was Mae Young doing there in the first place!I mean no disrespect to her but look,she can't even really move!LOL!

No offense but I haven't ever liked Mae Young. No,she couldn't move and it was so fake.
At least Beth did win.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Glamafan Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:41 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:Ugh...They wasted another week yet again.What the heck was Mae Young doing there in the first place!I mean no disrespect to her but look,she can't even really move!LOL!

Agreed. If it hadn't made me so angry I'd have laughed at Mae Young knocking down the Glamazon.
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by SoleSmasher17 Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:19 pm

I'm pretty sure Beth (and the other divas) had no problem taking those hits from Mae, Beth got to travel with Moolah and Mae when she was on the indy's, she even got to stay with them for awhile and she learnt alot from both of them, and i know the crowd knew the hits were unbelievable but I'm pretty sure they understood that WWE was just honoring Mae, so i don't have a serious problem with it, aslong as Beth destroys William Regal and Layla next week on RAW. Twisted Evil

..and besides, Beth got the pin over a Hall of Famer in the end. Very Happy

Last edited by SoleSmasher17 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more)
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Music, Extreme Sports, Playing 360/PS3, and MMA
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://sir-rocky.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:53 pm

SoleSmasher17 wrote:I'm pretty sure Beth (and the other divas) had no problem taking those hits from Mae, Beth got to travel with Moolah and Mae when she was on the indy's, she even got to stay with them for awhile and she learnt alot from both of them, and i know the crowd knew the hits were unbelievable but I'm pretty sure they understood that WWE was just honoring Mae, so i don't have a serious problem with it, aslong as Beth destroys William Regal and Layla next week on RAW. Twisted Evil

..and besides, Beth got the pin over a Hall of Famer in the end. Very Happy

Well,you got the point,though. Razz
I don't really hate Mae Young for what she did to the heels this week but I think Vince is kinda torturing an eighty something old woman... lol!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:57 am

I must say if there thing that I get tired of seeing is that stupid move of Kelly Kelly. I just want to break her legs and tell her try to pull it off now. Sorry not in a good mood.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down