Beth Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!!

4 posters

Go down

Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!! Empty Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!!

Post by SoleSmasher17 Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!! 8676562

Preview: Team SmackDown vs. Team Raw: Divas Survivor Series Elimination Match
November 17, 2008

As announced on Raw, in honor of the recent release of THQ’s “SmackDown vs. Raw 2009,” five Divas from SmackDown will take on five Divas from Raw in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match.

Team Raw will be captained by Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix with Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle & Jillian filling out the rest of the team. Team SmackDown will be captained by Divas Champion Michelle McCool with Maria, Maryse, Victoria & Natalya rounding out the five-some.

These bouts are not only a test of endurance, but also of will and fortitude as strategy changes throughout the match. Though the match may start out with even numbers, as members of the teams are eliminated, they are forced to vacate ringside – leaving their team at a disadvantage, which could become more and more dire, even sometimes ending up in a 4-on-1 or 5-on-1 handicap.

Another interesting factor for this match is the fact that, although these beautiful Divas will all be looking to represent their given brands, the question remains if they will be able to coexist in the ring with the Divas on their own teams, knowing there is no love lost in certain instances.

Will Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix be able to partner with both Mickie James and Candice Michelle knowing the storied past between the three and the Women’s Championship? How will Natalya, Victoria and Maryse mesh with Divas Champion Michelle McCool and her colleague Maria in representing the blue brand?

The only way to find out who will prevail in this beautiful battle of the brands is to tune in and watch Survivor Series live this Sunday on pay-per-view.
credit:WWE.com

Discuss the match here.

Last edited by SoleSmasher17 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Music, Extreme Sports, Playing 360/PS3, and MMA
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://sir-rocky.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!! Empty Re: Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!!

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:35 pm

I most say this seems like it will be a lot better than what we got stuck with last year.
I'm intrested in seeing just what happens. Surely we will see Beth and Victoria go one on one after what happen on Raw. And from the glare Mickie was giving Beth, I'm afraid we'll going to see a encounter from the two or at least some arguement during the match. I honestly feel that the Smackdown team doesn't stand a chance. While they do have Natalya and Victoria when have we ever seen Michelle willingly tag in and past the spotlight to someone else. I am dissapointed that Katie isn't in this match but Candice and Kelly are. One of them should had been took out but once again Katie just fades into the background. In the end I'm rooting for the Raw divas. Theres a hugh chance we'll see a screaw-up from either Candice or Jillian since she is just used as a jobber.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!! Empty Re: Traditional 5 vs. 5 Diva's Elimination Match!!

Post by SoleSmasher17 Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Admin wrote:I most say this seems like it will be a lot better than what we got stuck with last year.
I'm intrested in seeing just what happens. Surely we will see Beth and Victoria go one on one after what happen on Raw. And from the glare Mickie was giving Beth, I'm afraid we'll going to see a encounter from the two or at least some arguement during the match. I honestly feel that the Smackdown team doesn't stand a chance. While they do have Natalya and Victoria when have we ever seen Michelle willingly tag in and past the spotlight to someone else. I am dissapointed that Katie isn't in this match but Candice and Kelly are. One of them should had been took out but once again Katie just fades into the background. In the end I'm rooting for the Raw divas. Theres a hugh chance we'll see a screaw-up from either Candice or Jillian since she is just used as a jobber.

Yeah, Katie should of replaced one of them in my opinion, but what can you do? Anyway, the match should be good, and with it being elimination rules it should be longer than the normal diva matches we get (but WWE can f**k this up too, lets hope not) and i will definitely be anticipating the long awaited Beth vs. Natalya, if they only get a couple of minutes to do some chain wrestling i will be happy. Laughing I'm really excited for this match though, and like you said its different then what we are use to getting at Survivor Series, i think the last traditional elimination diva's match we got was in 1995, can you believe that? It's been that long, crazy.

Last edited by SoleSmasher17 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit post)
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm

I wish I could do something. I'm counting on the match to be good. Espically considering last WWE didn't do much to promote the diva tag matches and I'm hoping they won't fuck it up but they've have many times in the past so I'm a little edgy. I cannot wait for the Natayla vs Beth. I will take ten seconds just to see the two face off. Wow it has been a long time. I actually have that match on video from where my dad recoreded. Reminder of just how much the women divison has changed.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SoleSmasher17 Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:04 pm

^^Actually i hope Beth and Natalya don't face off right away, i want them to build up to the two eventually getting in the ring together, have a stare down, do a little chain wrestling, then have someone interrupt, and the reason i want someone to come in is because i think if WWE would pull their heads out of their tails then it would be a WrestleMania worthy match with both belts on the line in a winner take all match, i wouldn't mind if it came down to Beth and Natalya only for someone to run in from the back to mess up the match.

Last edited by SoleSmasher17 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit post)
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glamafan Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:31 am

Youtube are being pests & have taken it down, but I've looked & you can get it here if you missed it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FO7Z8VR
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:03 pm

I saw it last night and it doesn't surprise me that Beth was the sole survivor. It doesn't surprise me either that Team Raw won. If Smackdown had gotten the win it would had shown that the stupid divas title was stronger than Woman Champion Title.
Through I after seeing Maryse eliminate Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, and Candice Michelle I'm guessing we'll going to see a new stroyline for her. But in the end at least Beth won.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:17 pm

I was hoping to see Beth Vs Natalya last night.To my "horror",Victoria was pinned instantly with a Hurricarana pin while Natalya being brought down after a shitty spear by Candice.But Maryse Vs Beth was quite cool though.I never thought Maryse would get this furious though.That high kick was vicious!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:I was hoping to see Beth Vs Natalya last night.To my "horror",Victoria was pinned instantly with a Hurricarana pin while Natalya being brought down after a shitty spear by Candice.But Maryse Vs Beth was quite cool though.I never thought Maryse would get this furious though.That high kick was vicious!

I know what you mean. I was really pissed when I didn't see Beth vs Natayla. I was even more pissed when Natayla was brought down out of all people, Candice. I was happy to see Maryse proving herself out there. Many fans mistake her as eye candy. But Maryse is one of few divas who had dreams of working for WWE and unlike Candice and Kelly she trained for years before getting a title shot and push. I think the match will convice some haters of her talant. Even as much as I like Maryse I like Beth a lot more and was gald to see her as the sole survivor. I also would like to add that Michelle might as well through her title away and hide her face. Or at least hand it over to Maryse who tried to save what was left of her team. And not metion Michelle couldn't even stop getting into with Maria. Really what kind of captian is that?
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down