Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Go down

Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:30 pm

What do you think is the worst feud Beth has had so far?

I would say the Mickie/Beth feud. I found the feud so fake from the moment it started. I just know what to expect everytime I saw the two step into the ring.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by bpglamazon91 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 am

But at least Mickie can put up a great fight.
For me,the worst feud Beth has had will be Beth Vs Candice feud.
With Candice's wrestling ability like that,I cannot believe that Candice can actually put up so much offenses on Beth.Ugh!
avatar
bpglamazon91
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 255
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:50 am

The Candice feud was terrible but it let Beth show how tough and strong she is.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Beth's worst feud....

Post by Glamafan on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:57 am

Hmm, well the Beth/Mickie feud was good to begin with, when Beth dominated Mickie. But it was unrealistic. Moves like the fisherwoman's/slingshot suplex, which once left Mickie lying inert on the mat were seemingly shrugged off by the feisty brunette. Also, the outcome was easy to predict.

The Beth/Candice feud is freaking silly! Beth is an experienced professional wrestler, and Candice...... isn't. Rolling Eyes It's insulting to Beth.

As for the idea of a Kelly Kelly feud.. URGH! It's Candice all over again, except marginally more athletic. No

What we need for our Glamazon is a power feud, and the perfect candidate is NATALYA NEIDHART! Draft Candice to Smackdown (or better yet, fire her) and send Nattie over to Raw. Like a Star @ heaven

_________________
The perfect combination of beauty and strength
avatar
Glamafan
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 55
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:43 pm

Glamafan wrote:Hmm, well the Beth/Mickie feud was good to begin with, when Beth dominated Mickie. But it was unrealistic. Moves like the fisherwoman's/slingshot suplex, which once left Mickie lying inert on the mat were seemingly shrugged off by the feisty brunette. Also, the outcome was easy to predict.

The Beth/Candice feud is freaking silly! Beth is an experienced professional wrestler, and Candice...... isn't. Rolling Eyes It's insulting to Beth.

As for the idea of a Kelly Kelly feud.. URGH! It's Candice all over again, except marginally more athletic. No

What we need for our Glamazon is a power feud, and the perfect candidate is NATALYA NEIDHART! Draft Candice to Smackdown (or better yet, fire her) and send Nattie over to Raw. Like a Star @ heaven

I admit the Beth/Candice feud was silly but when it first started it was nice to see Candice getting her ass kick and for Beth to get a title reign so fast.

And I would love to see Nattie and Beth face off against each other.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

worst Beth feud

Post by Orichalon on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Candice vs. Beth

I hate the idea of Kelly vs. Beth

I love the idea of Natalya vs. Beth, I even made a movie of a custom promo for those two on youtube a while back!
avatar
Orichalon

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/blueorichalon

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm

Orichalon wrote:Candice vs. Beth

I hate the idea of Kelly vs. Beth

I love the idea of Natalya vs. Beth, I even made a movie of a custom promo for those two on youtube a while back!

Only time I like Candice vs Beth was when it was building up Beth to take the title.

Kelly vs Beth just sounds so unbelivebe and fake.

Natayla vs Beth would be amazing to see!!

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by bpglamazon91 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Orichalon wrote:Candice vs. Beth

I hate the idea of Kelly vs. Beth

I love the idea of Natalya vs. Beth, I even made a movie of a custom promo for those two on youtube a while back!

Only time I like Candice vs Beth was when it was building up Beth to take the title.

Kelly vs Beth just sounds so unbelivebe and fake.

Natayla vs Beth would be amazing to see!!

Absolutely!Couldn't agree more!!! Very Happy
Wouldn't it awesome to see the first ever women's ladder match in WWE featuring Beth,Natalya,Victoria,Gail Kim,Katie Lea and Jillian?

_________________
The Perfect Combination Of Strength,Confidence,Class and Beauty.The Uber Diva,the Glamazon,Beth Phoenix!

When you mess with the best,you go down with the rest.Mwahahaha!Yeah,baby.

avatar
bpglamazon91
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 255
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:03 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Orichalon wrote:Candice vs. Beth

I hate the idea of Kelly vs. Beth

I love the idea of Natalya vs. Beth, I even made a movie of a custom promo for those two on youtube a while back!

Only time I like Candice vs Beth was when it was building up Beth to take the title.

Kelly vs Beth just sounds so unbelivebe and fake.

Natayla vs Beth would be amazing to see!!

Absolutely!Couldn't agree more!!! Very Happy
Wouldn't it awesome to see the first ever women's ladder match in WWE featuring Beth,Natalya,Victoria,Gail Kim,Katie Lea and Jillian?

Fuck yeah! Only make it a TLC and that would be really wicked to see.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst Feud Beth Has Had

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum