Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Go down

Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Tell what you thought of the Beth /Candice Feud.


When it first started in June/July I thought it was pretty good. A diva who finally prove she was more than a pretty face only to have the biggest bully of all come take the title from her. However once Candice got hurt I felt the feud should had ended their. After 11 months of Candice gone and Beth facing off against other people it was not imo a good choice for WWE to bring the feud back like that.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 24
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by Phil Von Dyke on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:54 pm

only like it cuz beth got a push for once
avatar
Phil Von Dyke

Female
Number of posts : 28
Age : 24
Location : Your Dad's Right Ear
Job/hobbies : Phil and Maurice Show, llama Racing, Tomatoes, and Pie. Yum
Humor : Randomocity and stupidity!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile http://www.youutbe.com/kaekoYamanachii

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by bpglamazon91 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:38 pm

From what I know,WWE is currently using Candice to push Beth.
They was planning to use Candice's marketing ability(which is wtf?) to push Beth to the top since Candice always injured and not a really good wrestler.
avatar
bpglamazon91
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 255
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:13 pm

Candice has market abliltys, thats a new one. Beth should be push to the top. She works harder than any other diva on Raw.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 24
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by bpglamazon91 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:30 am

Admin wrote:Candice has market abliltys, thats a new one. Beth should be push to the top. She works harder than any other diva on Raw.

Yeah!And we of all people know it.From the interview,she spends about 4-5 hours in the gym everyday!LOL!I mean,that is too much for a lady!But,Beth made it,which makes her more diligent and talented than most of the divas,and perhaps knockouts too.
avatar
bpglamazon91
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 255
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by Glamafan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:38 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:Candice has market abliltys, thats a new one. Beth should be push to the top. She works harder than any other diva on Raw.

Yeah!And we of all people know it.From the interview,she spends about 4-5 hours in the gym everyday!LOL!I mean,that is too much for a lady!But,Beth made it,which makes her more diligent and talented than most of the divas,and perhaps knockouts too.

Don't be so sexist. Why on earth is it "too much for a lady"? She's evidently coping very well wth that workload and her body is great!
avatar
Glamafan
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 55
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beth/Candice feud...

Post by Glamafan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:40 am

I don't think that Candice has the in-ring ability to feud with Beth (or be on a wrestling show, for that matter). Remember what happened last time?
avatar
Glamafan
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 55
Age : 25
Location : Scotland
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Glamafan wrote:I don't think that Candice has the in-ring ability to feud with Beth (or be on a wrestling show, for that matter). Remember what happened last time?

Which time? lol. No she doessn't belong in any wrestling company. Beth needs to feud with Natayla or Jillian and not waste her skills on someone who can't fight to save her life.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 24
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by bpglamazon91 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 am

Glamafan wrote:
bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:Candice has market abliltys, thats a new one. Beth should be push to the top. She works harder than any other diva on Raw.

Yeah!And we of all people know it.From the interview,she spends about 4-5 hours in the gym everyday!LOL!I mean,that is too much for a lady!But,Beth made it,which makes her more diligent and talented than most of the divas,and perhaps knockouts too.

Don't be so sexist. Why on earth is it "too much for a lady"? She's evidently coping very well wth that workload and her body is great!

Nah!Don't get me wrong,I didn't mean to be sexist or something.I know every women can do more than the males.Yet,that is too much!She should be taking more care of herself! lol! What will happen if Beth injured again?It pains me,ya know?
Razz
avatar
bpglamazon91
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 255
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:25 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Glamafan wrote:
bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:Candice has market abliltys, thats a new one. Beth should be push to the top. She works harder than any other diva on Raw.

Yeah!And we of all people know it.From the interview,she spends about 4-5 hours in the gym everyday!LOL!I mean,that is too much for a lady!But,Beth made it,which makes her more diligent and talented than most of the divas,and perhaps knockouts too.

Don't be so sexist. Why on earth is it "too much for a lady"? She's evidently coping very well wth that workload and her body is great!

Nah!Don't get me wrong,I didn't mean to be sexist or something.I know every women can do more than the males.Yet,that is too much!She should be taking more care of herself! lol! What will happen if Beth injured again?It pains me,ya know?
Razz

Yes,I would hate to see Beth injured again,we all saw that kick she got in the nose from Kelly so for the next few months I would like to see Beth be more careful (like shes not already) but at the same time it is only a matter of time before it happens again sadly. Sad

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 24
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by Phil Von Dyke on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:56 am

Glamafan wrote:I don't think that Candice has the in-ring ability to feud with Beth (or be on a wrestling show, for that matter). Remember what happened last time?

yeah the last thing we need is another sob story from candice about how SHE hurt herself. Mad Candice needs to stick with feuding with the likes of Maria ppl she stands a chance against.
avatar
Phil Von Dyke

Female
Number of posts : 28
Age : 24
Location : Your Dad's Right Ear
Job/hobbies : Phil and Maurice Show, llama Racing, Tomatoes, and Pie. Yum
Humor : Randomocity and stupidity!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile http://www.youutbe.com/kaekoYamanachii

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by bpglamazon91 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:38 am

Phil Von Dyke (I need The wrote:
Glamafan wrote:I don't think that Candice has the in-ring ability to feud with Beth (or be on a wrestling show, for that matter). Remember what happened last time?

yeah the last thing we need is another sob story from candice about how SHE hurt herself. Mad Candice needs to stick with feuding with the likes of Maria ppl she stands a chance against.

Hands down.You're damn right!Candice should stay where she supposes to be!
And did you guys see RAW last night?There was huge bash to real talents like Jillian and Katie Lea.Man,this stinks me cause WWE is shaving the real talents down while giving those unwanted pushes to those inferior divas.Ugh!
avatar
bpglamazon91
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 255
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:30 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Phil Von Dyke (I need The wrote:
Glamafan wrote:I don't think that Candice has the in-ring ability to feud with Beth (or be on a wrestling show, for that matter). Remember what happened last time?

yeah the last thing we need is another sob story from candice about how SHE hurt herself. Mad Candice needs to stick with feuding with the likes of Maria ppl she stands a chance against.

Hands down.You're damn right!Candice should stay where she supposes to be!
And did you guys see RAW last night?There was huge bash to real talents like Jillian and Katie Lea.Man,this stinks me cause WWE is shaving the real talents down while giving those unwanted pushes to those inferior divas.Ugh!

I saw it. I was so pissed to see Candice and Kelly win. I swear to god if it turns out that Kelly really is getting a push I'm going to ripped her fake hair out myself (wow that sounds really girly Shocked ). And your right it was a bash towards Jillian and Katie who have real talant and shouldn't be push back for skinny models who don't know what food is.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 24
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by bpglamazon91 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:06 am

Admin wrote:
bpglamazon91 wrote:
Phil Von Dyke (I need The wrote:
Glamafan wrote:I don't think that Candice has the in-ring ability to feud with Beth (or be on a wrestling show, for that matter). Remember what happened last time?

yeah the last thing we need is another sob story from candice about how SHE hurt herself. Mad Candice needs to stick with feuding with the likes of Maria ppl she stands a chance against.

Hands down.You're damn right!Candice should stay where she supposes to be!
And did you guys see RAW last night?There was huge bash to real talents like Jillian and Katie Lea.Man,this stinks me cause WWE is shaving the real talents down while giving those unwanted pushes to those inferior divas.Ugh!

I saw it. I was so pissed to see Candice and Kelly win. I swear to god if it turns out that Kelly really is getting a push I'm going to ripped her fake hair out myself (wow that sounds really girly Shocked ). And your right it was a bash towards Jillian and Katie who have real talant and shouldn't be push back for skinny models who don't know what food is.

Woot!I can back you up!You rip off her wig and I will rip her clothes!XD
Well,unfortunately to you and me,I heard that Kelly will be getting a title run later.I don't know,perhaps it's just a rumor.But seeing her "winning streak" recently on RAW,it will be no surprise if the next contender will be Kelly lol
Man,they should stop making Jillian,Katie Lea,Victoria and Natalya jobbers.They are wasting talents!
avatar
bpglamazon91
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 255
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 pm

lol! Sounds good to me!
Great a title run for a model that doesn't know the meaning of pants.

Katie should had just stay with QOC where she was actually given respect and the other good divas such as Jillian,Victoria,Natalya need to somewhere where they will be given pushes cause WWE isn't doing shit for them.

_________________
I'm not the one that you want, not the one that you need
My love is like a fucking disease
You can give me your hand, you can make your demands
I'm the hardest motherfucker to please
avatar
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Age : 24
Location : I'm sorta of like a nomad right now.
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Beth Phoenix/Candice Michelle Feud

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum