Beth Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly

4 posters

Go down

Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly Empty Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:43 pm

From what I heard Beth might be losing the title to Kelly Kelly. The main reason behind this is because its not enough for Kelyl to be the youngest diva to ever debut on WWE but to also be the youngest champ. Thoughts?

I think its rather stupid that White Trash (no offense to anyone who likes her) should get the title that she hasn't even work for. Let me geuss next we'll have to sit through her being the next playboy cover girl.ugh.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly Empty Re: Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly

Post by bpglamazon91 Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:18 am

Ugh!If that happen,I'm gonna fucking rip that whore apart. Evil or Very Mad
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly Empty Re: Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 pm

bpglamazon91 wrote:Ugh!If that happen,I'm gonna fucking rip that whore apart. Evil or Very Mad

I'll help! Smile
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly Empty Kelly.

Post by Glamafan Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:28 am

Admin wrote:
bpglamazon91 wrote:Ugh!If that happen,I'm gonna fucking rip that whore apart. Evil or Very Mad

I'll help! Smile

Me too Evil or Very Mad

I HATE how WWE pushes people that don't even DESERVE a freaking push *cough*Kelly&Candice*cough*. I will cry if Beth loses her title to Kelly.... I'll cry if Beth loses her title anyway, but more so if Kelly takes it.
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:46 am

I really don't see what the big deal is about having a youngest woman champ. Kelyl doesn't have talant or brains. She said all she wanted was to be on tv.Beth on the other hand wanted to be a wrestler since she was eleven and has been wrestling since high school,Beth has the strength,the looks,and the talk needed to be the champ and greatest diva off all time. From what I heard Kelly is just suppose to get this tiny push while has many pushes intended for her. So before Kelly starts throwing the title in all the divas faces if she does win, I hope she just remembers that she will never be the best and that the title is just a reminder of how fix all her matches all.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:29 am

Admin wrote:I really don't see what the big deal is about having a youngest woman champ. Kelyl doesn't have talant or brains. She said all she wanted was to be on tv.Beth on the other hand wanted to be a wrestler since she was eleven and has been wrestling since high school,Beth has the strength,the looks,and the talk needed to be the champ and greatest diva off all time. From what I heard Kelly is just suppose to get this tiny push while has many pushes intended for her. So before Kelly starts throwing the title in all the divas faces if she does win, I hope she just remembers that she will never be the best and that the title is just a reminder of how fix all her matches all.

Agree.Divas nowadays(except Beth,Natalya,Katie Lea,Melina,Mickie,Jillian,Victoria,and perhaps Maryse and Layla,I dunno lol) are wannabes.They think they could be the nest Trish Stratus,Lita or what...LOL
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:05 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:I really don't see what the big deal is about having a youngest woman champ. Kelyl doesn't have talant or brains. She said all she wanted was to be on tv.Beth on the other hand wanted to be a wrestler since she was eleven and has been wrestling since high school,Beth has the strength,the looks,and the talk needed to be the champ and greatest diva off all time. From what I heard Kelly is just suppose to get this tiny push while has many pushes intended for her. So before Kelly starts throwing the title in all the divas faces if she does win, I hope she just remembers that she will never be the best and that the title is just a reminder of how fix all her matches all.

Agree.Divas nowadays(except Beth,Natalya,Katie Lea,Melina,Mickie,Jillian,Victoria,and perhaps Maryse and Layla,I dunno lol) are wannabes.They think they could be the nest Trish Stratus,Lita or what...LOL

Very much. Candice,Maria,Kelly Kelly, they think that even if the matches were scrpited they could still win. But all I can do is hope one day they have a match where there is no choosen winner and no holding back from the real talant and if they do the eye candy would quickly get put in their place and would learn that they don't belong there.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:32 am

Yup,that is what the SHIMMER wrestling made of.Candice,Maria,Michelle and Kelly will not be able to survive there!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:Yup,that is what the SHIMMER wrestling made of.Candice,Maria,Michelle and Kelly will not be able to survive there!

No,they wouldn't. Heck the Queens of Chaos would ripp them apart.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Beth might lose title to Kelly Kelly Empty Beth may lose her title to Kelly?

Post by Orichalon Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:00 pm

I hope the WWE doesn't push Kelly that far. I hate when the eye candy get pushed to have titles they're not ready for. I think WWE has realized not to do this very often, cause the women's division has been getting better. They better not make that supid mistake to mess things up, though. I heard Melina may be getting the title back, and she'll be the one taking Beth Phoenix down. That I personally wouldn't mind! I love Beth, but I love Melina too!
Orichalon
Orichalon

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-09

https://www.youtube.com/blueorichalon

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Orichalon wrote:I hope the WWE doesn't push Kelly that far. I hate when the eye candy get pushed to have titles they're not ready for. I think WWE has realized not to do this very often, cause the women's division has been getting better. They better not make that supid mistake to mess things up, though. I heard Melina may be getting the title back, and she'll be the one taking Beth Phoenix down. That I personally wouldn't mind! I love Beth, but I love Melina too!

I agree with you about eye candy getting pushes and about the divison finally starting to improve. I would liek to see Melina with title when she comes back as long as Beth gets it again. I love both divas very much so having Beth lose the title to Melina wouldn't be to obad.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Orichalon wrote:I hope the WWE doesn't push Kelly that far. I hate when the eye candy get pushed to have titles they're not ready for. I think WWE has realized not to do this very often, cause the women's division has been getting better. They better not make that supid mistake to mess things up, though. I heard Melina may be getting the title back, and she'll be the one taking Beth Phoenix down. That I personally wouldn't mind! I love Beth, but I love Melina too!

I agree with you about eye candy getting pushes and about the divison finally starting to improve. I would liek to see Melina with title when she comes back as long as Beth gets it again. I love both divas very much so having Beth lose the title to Melina wouldn't be to obad.

Well,instead of seeing Melina retains the title from Beth,I'd love to see Gail Kim,Natalya,Victoria or Katie Lea step into Beth's territory more! Very Happy
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down