Beth Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Beth/Kelly Kelly Feud

5 posters

Go down

Possible Beth/Kelly Kelly Feud Empty Possible Beth/Kelly Kelly Feud

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:53 am

As we've all heard by now, WWE might have a possible Beth/Kelly Kelly Feud waiting to be unleash. We have seen a lot of Kelly Kelly and Beth face offs for a while now, and improvements from Kelly. One of the reasons for this feud is because WWE wants to make Kelly Kelly the youngest champion in WWE Women Title History. Any thoughts on this?

I honestly feel that we really haven't seen any improvement from Kelly that would make her title worthy. This new spinning move would actually be pretty easy for the some of the divas to counter if it wasn't for the fact Kelly is suppose to looking like she improved and can handle the likes of Beth and Victoria. I would like to also to remind WWE that the last eye candy they did this too injured herself quite a few times cough*candice*cough. Before giving Kelly a push and trying to make us belive she has improve by a couple of not so fancy kicks and spins actually make go to FCW and trian first,than consider giving her a push. I would rather see Victoria bought over feud with Beth for glam slaming her. I just don't see how any storyline between Beth and Kelly could ever be worth watching.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Possible Beth/Kelly Kelly Feud Empty Re: Possible Beth/Kelly Kelly Feud

Post by SoleSmasher17 Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:06 am

I don't think Beth and Kelly are gonna feud, I think Beth is gonna feud with a returning Melina and/or Gail.
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Music, Extreme Sports, Playing 360/PS3, and MMA
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://sir-rocky.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Kelly Kelly?Beating Beth to become the youngest WWE Women's Champ?That's ridiculous!
As far as I know,this stupid piece of fake plastic barbie can't even handle her moves well..She dares to step into Beth's territory?!Does she want to end up like Candice?

However,in other hands,it is actually a good thing though.Who knows she might be ending her carrier by injuring herself seriously?You know what I mean?There will be one slut less! Twisted Evil
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Post by Glamafan Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:However,in other hands,it is actually a good thing though.Who knows she might be ending her carrier by injuring herself seriously?You know what I mean?There will be one slut less! Twisted Evil

Yes, that would be great Twisted Evil
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:18 am

Glamafan wrote:
bpglamazon91 wrote:However,in other hands,it is actually a good thing though.Who knows she might be ending her carrier by injuring herself seriously?You know what I mean?There will be one slut less! Twisted Evil

I hear you. But Kelly Kelly will probably be like Candice and just foolishly return.

But I'm happy to see that the push seems to come to a stop. Maybe WWE relize that it was just plain dumb to give her the title simply because of her age?
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Possible Beth/Kelly Kelly Feud Empty KElly Beth feud?

Post by Orichalon Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Glamafan wrote:

I hear you. But Kelly Kelly will probably be like Candice and just foolishly return.

But I'm happy to see that the push seems to come to a stop. Maybe WWE relize that it was just plain dumb to give her the title simply because of her age?

Or just because she's not skilled enough to put up good title matches. She was improving at one point, but seems to be stuck at "potential."
Orichalon
Orichalon

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-09

https://www.youtube.com/blueorichalon

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:24 am

But fortunately,they are more looking up at Beth vs Melina and Beth vs Rouka feud right now. Very Happy
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down