Beth Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Beth To Blame?

5 posters

Go down

Should She Be Blame

Was Beth To Blame? I_vote_lcap0%Was Beth To Blame? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Was Beth To Blame? I_vote_lcap100%Was Beth To Blame? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Was Beth To Blame? Empty Was Beth To Blame?

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:16 am

Many people feel Beth was to blame for Candice Michelle getting hurt. Do you think she was?

I say no because Candice knew the risk she was taking when she climb to the top rope and considering the fact that she could barely walk which gave Beth enough time to get back up and bring her back to down to the mat, I don't know why many people was surprise. No one made Candice climb the ropes while she was limping and Beth did the same thing anyone else would do if they were in her place.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Was Beth To Blame? Empty Re: Was Beth To Blame?

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:33 am

Absolutely no.Candice was the one who is responsible for her own injury.You see,a wrestler should be aware of the high risk of falling down when he/she is trying to climb up to the top rope.Not to mention about Candice herself,who is still very green to wrestling especially those aerial moves.She should have learned how to balance herself in the air before she learns how to execute an aerial maneuver.

We can see a lot of wrestlers like Rey,Jeff,Shawn Michael,Shelton Benjamin etc fell off from the top rope too.But yet,they are still in one piece!Why?Cause Candice sucks!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Post by SoleSmasher17 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:51 am

Heck no!! Candice isn't a "highflyer" anyway, and i don't know why WWE tries to portray her as one, Candice didn't know how to crotch herself (highflyer my a**) but yet...Beth knew how to at No Mercy and that's because Beth knows what she is doing in the ring, and Candice is simply not a wrestler she just doesn't grasp the knowledge of a wrestler, yes...she has improved...but so has alot of the DS girls, take Maryse for example, she doesn't go out there and try to do 10000 moves per second, she has learned the basics and she sticks to them, Candice on the other hand...keeps trying to bust out new moves every match when she hasn't even learned the basics that well (selling, bumping, etc.).

Sorry for the long rant, i had to get that off my chest lol.
SoleSmasher17
SoleSmasher17

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Wrestling, Music, Extreme Sports, Playing 360/PS3, and MMA
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://sir-rocky.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:18 am

SoleSmasher17 wrote:Heck no!! Candice isn't a "highflyer" anyway, and i don't know why WWE tries to portray her as one, Candice didn't know how to crotch herself (highflyer my a**) but yet...Beth knew how to at No Mercy and that's because Beth knows what she is doing in the ring, and Candice is simply not a wrestler she just doesn't grasp the knowledge of a wrestler, yes...she has improved...but so has alot of the DS girls, take Maryse for example, she doesn't go out there and try to do 10000 moves per second, she has learned the basics and she sticks to them, Candice on the other hand...keeps trying to bust out new moves every match when she hasn't even learned the basics that well (selling, bumping, etc.).

Yeah,Candice has never involved in any wrestling territory to actually start out her career.She had skipped all the basics,precautions and rules that should be learned by every wrestlers especially the novice.Unfortunately,the divas search programme ruined the actual process.How can a wrestler actually perform well in the ring without proper training?

But Maryse and Layla are different.Unlike the other diva search girls,they actually start out from zero,just like you said.They know their place very well everytime they step foot in the ring.And Maryse was also trained in OVW and FCW before she kicked off her career in WWE,which is actually good for beginners like her.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 pm

SoleSmasher17 wrote:Heck no!! Candice isn't a "highflyer" anyway, and i don't know why WWE tries to portray her as one, Candice didn't know how to crotch herself (highflyer my a**) but yet...Beth knew how to at No Mercy and that's because Beth knows what she is doing in the ring, and Candice is simply not a wrestler she just doesn't grasp the knowledge of a wrestler, yes...she has improved...but so has alot of the DS girls, take Maryse for example, she doesn't go out there and try to do 10000 moves per second, she has learned the basics and she sticks to them, Candice on the other hand...keeps trying to bust out new moves every match when she hasn't even learned the basics that well (selling, bumping, etc.).

lol. No worries. Its very true what you said. Candice would rather be on tv sheding tears and giving high fives and making her ego large enough to take over the world rather than learning the basics of the ring. She wouldn't have to learn new moves every second to replace the ones that didn't work if she would just learn the basics.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:31 am

Admin wrote:

lol. No worries. Its very true what you said. Candice would rather be on tv sheding tears and giving high fives and making her ego large enough to take over the world rather than learning the basics of the ring. She wouldn't have to learn new moves every second to replace the ones that didn't work if she would just learn the basics.

Well,this always happen whenever you taste something good.She thinks she is the best in entire WWE,seriously!She is just another Trish and Lita wannabe.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:21 am

I agree Candice is pretty full of herself. She can't except she screwed up, she needs to put the blame on someone other then herself. A smart person would take the fact they broke their own bone as a example of how much they suck and need to train more or just plain quit.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Beths-Pet Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:00 am

It was Candice own fault, she had to knew that she would be totally destroyed if she steps in to the ring with The Glamazon Beth Phoenix!!!
Beths-Pet
Beths-Pet

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mary_10 Sun May 01, 2011 4:25 pm

no!!!it was candice fault!

mary_10

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down