Beth Phoenix Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beth Slams Jackass Star

5 posters

Go down

Beth Slams Jackass Star Empty Beth Slams Jackass Star

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 pm

On Monday Night Raw 10/13/08 Beth did a botched slam to Jackass, botched or not it was still pretty funny to see. Any views on it?
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female
Number of posts : 302
Job/hobbies : Hippie
Humor : I laugh at everything.
Registration date : 2008-10-14

https://www.youtube.com/mauricewillnotdie

Back to top Go down

Beth Slams Jackass Star Empty Re: Beth Slams Jackass Star

Post by Phil Von Dyke Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:40 pm

loved it. what i dont get is why beth gets boo but hornswoggle gets cheer. come on for one moment can ppl get over her being a heel and give her some credit? Also I hope wwe didn't get angry at the botched move. it was his fault since beth did everything right and he didnt
Phil Von Dyke
Phil Von Dyke

Female
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Phil and Maurice Show, llama Racing, Tomatoes, and Pie. Yum
Humor : Randomocity and stupidity!

http://www.youutbe.com/kaekoYamanachii

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:22 am

Phil (I'm a female) wrote:loved it. what i dont get is why beth gets boo but hornswoggle gets cheer. come on for one moment can ppl get over her being a heel and give her some credit? Also I hope wwe didn't get angry at the botched move. it was his fault since beth did everything right and he didnt

Agree.It was definitely the Jackass's fault,not Beth.
Beth did the right slamming position,but he did not hold onto Beth's knee.That is the reason that the scoop slam was botched.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miclena

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:01 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Phil (I'm a female) wrote:loved it. what i dont get is why beth gets boo but hornswoggle gets cheer. come on for one moment can ppl get over her being a heel and give her some credit? Also I hope wwe didn't get angry at the botched move. it was his fault since beth did everything right and he didnt

Agree.It was definitely the Jackass's fault,not Beth.
Beth did the right slamming position,but he did not hold onto Beth's knee.That is the reason that the scoop slam was botched.

Exacty. He isn't a wrestler and didn't nkow what to do. Beth did everything right but he didn't so the blame shouldn't be put on her.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Beth Slams Jackass Star Empty Jackass

Post by Glamafan Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:03 am

I wish people would get over this childish goody-hugging mentality and CHEER for the heels. They work as hard as, if not HARDER than the faces to entertain the fans. Anyway, it's wrestling, not let's-make-friends-and-stop-fighting!

I was pissed at Jackass grabbing Beth's knee like that, but we can't really blame him for being afraid. Razz
Glamafan
Glamafan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : Reading, wrestling, listening to music, physics, feminism, politics, philosophy, exercising, walking
Humor : Sarcasm, smutty and black humour.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Glamafan wrote:I wish people would get over this childish goody-hugging mentality and CHEER for the heels. They work as hard as, if not HARDER than the faces to entertain the fans. Anyway, it's wrestling, not let's-make-friends-and-stop-fighting!

I was pissed at Jackass grabbing Beth's knee like that, but we can't really blame him for being afraid. Razz

Well said!
Where is the point of being best friends and hugging someone and than not get expected to be push down? The heels are the only divas who are here to fight and yet WWE fans sit here and boo them for keeping their clothes on and not blowing kissies.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:50 am

I've also found out that WWE had to edit out chanting that was made after Beth did the slam. I wonder what they were chanting that WWE just had to edit out?
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:13 am

Admin wrote:
Glamafan wrote:I wish people would get over this childish goody-hugging mentality and CHEER for the heels. They work as hard as, if not HARDER than the faces to entertain the fans. Anyway, it's wrestling, not let's-make-friends-and-stop-fighting!

Well said!
Where is the point of being best friends and hugging someone and than not get expected to be push down? The heels are the only divas who are here to fight and yet WWE fans sit here and boo them for keeping their clothes on and not blowing kissies.

Agree.I hate the way the WWE universe is disrespecting,booing and bashing those heels,who always fight harder and better than any faces.I mean,does the character that matter when it comes to wrestling?That is just wrong!
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MyMuffinIsPimpin Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:48 am

bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well said!

Agree.I hate the way the WWE universe is disrespecting,booing and bashing those heels,who always fight harder and better than any faces.I mean,does the character that matter when it comes to wrestling?That is just wrong!

If all WWE fans would stop and think about it,they would see that the real wrestlers are the heels. We shouldn't be booing them,we should be cheering for them becuase they are putting all the eye candy in their place.
MyMuffinIsPimpin
MyMuffinIsPimpin
The Boss
The Boss

Female

Back to top Go down

Beth Slams Jackass Star Empty Beth slams Knoxie

Post by Orichalon Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:07 pm

"bpglamazon91 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Glamafan wrote:
I wish people would get over this childish goody-hugging mentality and CHEER for the heels. They work as hard as, if not HARDER than the faces to entertain the fans. Anyway, it's wrestling, not let's-make-friends-and-stop-fighting!

I was pissed at Jackass grabbing Beth's knee like that, but we can't really blame him for being afraid.

Well said!

If all WWE fans would stop and think about it,they would see that the real wrestlers are the heels. We shouldn't be booing them,we should be cheering for them becuase they are putting all the eye candy in their place."

[b]There;s a difference between booing characters at a love event and off-screen. Edge gets a lot of boos for his character, but still has tons of fans. I'm sure Beth is the same way. I think she's getting booed more now than before. Previously, it seemed when she entered the ring, there was an equal amount of cheers and boos, which sounded like silence in general. I just hope WWE fans don't get stupid like they did with Lita.
Orichalon
Orichalon

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-09

https://www.youtube.com/blueorichalon

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 am

Well said.The wrestling fans nowadays are so into the storyline till they hate the superstars.They are so into it until they think the the characters being portrayed are likely the reality,and forget about their main purpose of watching wrestling shows.
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Beth Slams Jackass Star Empty Response to bpglamazon91

Post by Orichalon Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:59 pm

You're so right, and it frustrates me! I hate when people will say things like, I hate Lita, then wish for her to return when she left! I hate how the fans drove her away too! Of course she'd get booed on TV, but harassing her in her personal life? I serioudly hope Beth doesn't get driven away from the WWE! She's made things SO much better in the Women's division!
Orichalon
Orichalon

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-09

https://www.youtube.com/blueorichalon

Back to top Go down

Post by bpglamazon91 Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:36 am

Orichalon wrote:You're so right, and it frustrates me! I hate when people will say things like, I hate Lita, then wish for her to return when she left! I hate how the fans drove her away too! Of course she'd get booed on TV, but harassing her in her personal life? I serioudly hope Beth doesn't get driven away from the WWE! She's made things SO much better in the Women's division!

Lita was one of the most talented diva that WWE had misused in really bad way.
Well,look at the repercussion like you mentioned. WWE fan are stupid but the script writers are the dumbest thing ever! Evil or Very Mad
bpglamazon91
bpglamazon91

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down